400 litre Perkinz Sprayer Trailer with boom.
The PERKINZ 400 litre 12-volt spot and boom sprayer trailer is both a cost-effective and high-quality spraying option.
We will be displaying at the South Island Agriculture Field Days on the 24th - 26th March at Kirwee, Canterbury. Site No 1071
• 400 litre tank
• 12V 11.3 litre per minute open flow Stanley on-demand pump
provides faster priming and longer life; 60 PSI max
• 100% continuous duty rating Honeywell MICRO SWITCH™ for
enhanced durability and efficiency Santoprene™ diaphragm and
Viton® valves have superior reliability and chemical resistance
• Unique pressure switch design slowly cycles the pump for less switch and motor wear. Approved for use with Roundup® agricultural herbicide
• Quick connect ports for easy changes
• The high quality thick walled 400-litre tank is made in New Zealand and built
to last. Trailer is zinc-primed and then powder-coated for extra protection.
• Large flotation wheels.
• Spray gun nozzle adjusts from cone to stream; stream shoots up
to 9m horizontally and 6m vertically
• 10m of PVC burst tested hose
• The tank has a drain for easy emptying. Item includes battery clips.
• 120cm Long. 60cm High. 82cm Wide
• 2 Year Back to Base Warranty
**2.2M Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Spray Boom**
Folding BoomRecommend PSI 60-150 PSI.
Standard Nozzle Size.
8 Spray Nozzles – Rotation and angle can be easily changed to suit the application.
Great for spraying Driveways or Small Paddocks.
**Free shipping in New Zealand**