60 litre Stanley Spot & Broadcast Sprayer (20m Hose)
The Stanley 12-Volt pump spot/broadcast sprayer ensures outstanding reliability and time-saving convenience season after season. The sprayers are equipped with a unique broadcast nozzles; producing a heavier droplet pattern, reducing drift while allowing the sprayer to accurately target specific areas. These are ideal for covering larger areas such as paddocks and with large tanks, the frequency of refilling is reduced making them a great solution for any farmer.
- 60L Tank
- 12V 8.3 LPM open flow Stanley on-demand pump provides faster priming and longer life; 70 PSI max
- 100% continuous duty rating Honeywell MICRO SWITCH™ for enhanced durability and efficiency Santoprene™ diaphragm and Viton® valves have superior reliability and chemical resistance
- Unique pressure switch design slowly cycles the pump for less switch and motor wear
- Quick connect ports for easy changes
- Proprietary tank design features extra-thick walls made with a special chemical -and UV- resistant polymer
- Single nozzle broadcast lance sprays a 4.2m swath with no boom arms to break
- Large droplets for minimal drift
- Approved for use with Roundup® agricultural herbicide
- Spray gun nozzle adjusts from cone to stream; stream shoots up to 9m horizontally and 6m vertically
- 20m hose.
- Easy to fill 15.2cm diameter tank lid Bottom tank drain for easy empty Includes remote switch with battery clips and tie-down straps
- 86CM Length X 40CM High X 38CM Wide
- 2 Year Back to Base Warranty