The person who was building the High-Lifter is no longer doing so. Given the strong interest we have decided to start making them and are working through the process now. It is our intent that we will have High-Lifters available for purchase around February 2024.
They will be similar but slightly different dimensions as we can't get the exact same tubing. Unfortunately, this will mean we can't supply parts to existing High-Lifters but we will be able to supply you with new ones. If you want one, please enquire and we will let you know when the first batch are ready for sale. They will be available for purchase globally.
This fantastic small self-powered water-pump requires NO power source and NO electricity which makes it ideal for remote areas. An alternative to solar water pumps.
- Simple. You just roll some delivery pipe down the incline from your water source until you get to the pressure you need and then attach the pump.
- Reliable. When set up correctly it is very reliable and will require very little maintenance. You really can just set it and leave it to do its work.
- Low Flow. Requires as little as one litre per second and under the right conditions it can pump to a three hundred metre height.
- And best of all, it is not dependent on sun, wind or electricity. As long as you have water to drive it, it will pump twenty four hours a day.
Two significant features are how incredibly simple it is to install (literally just connect it to a length of poly-pipe and that's it) and its longevity (with the correct set-up you can expect years of trouble-free pumping).
- Requires a fall between 9 metres and up to 40 metres
- Flowing water – about a litre a second
- Can pump up to 7,000 litres per day
- Capable of delivering water to a height of over 300 metres