Perkinz New Zealand - EB Engineering
Aquatec APC-30-250 Controller
The Aquatec APC-30-250 is designed specifically to be an interface between a photovoltaic array, and the Aquatec SWP series submersible pumps.
It is a solid state power converter that optimizes and protects the solar well pump.
The controller automatically extends pump run time by the use of current boosting, and provides protection from excessive Voltage and Current, as well as dry-running.
UV stabilized NEMA 4 weather proof enclosure, Linear Current Booster, maximum output voltage 30Vdc and open circuit voltage 45Vdc.
Max load current 8A. Max load power 250W.
- Weather resistant housing
- Can be powered directly from either a solar panel or battery
- Low water cut-out via switchless sensing
- Over Voltage Protection (manually adjustable)
- Over Current Protection
- Maximum power point tracking (Regulation of array voltage to match pump load)
- Linear Current Boosting to match pump load requirements
- Power output adjustability for pump flow control
- System power switch
- LED status indicators for system power, pump running, low water, open load and over current
- Grounding terminal block