Aquatec Solar Water Pump 6000
The SWP-6000 Solar submersible pump is ideal for remote off-grid locations for home and livestock water needs. Can pump to a height of 37m, and up to 8,300 litres per day.
The Aquatec SWP Series are electric positive displacement diaphragm pumps. Internal overpressure protection is included in the design of the pump to protect all components in the installation.
The maximum pump diameter of the SWP-6000 is 127mm (5”), designed to fit into a standard 150mm (6”) well casing.Features & Benefits
- Made in USA with proven Aquatec design and quality.
- SWP-6000 fits well casings 150mm (6”) or larger.
- Pump is protected from moisture intrusion by double o-ring seals.
- Capable of pumping from depths of up to 37m (SWP-6000),
- Able to operate with voltage up to 30 VDC.
- Rugged Stainless Steel shell construction for optimum durability and corrosion resistance.
- Factory-installed 91 cm of 3.31mm2 (12 AWG ) motor leads eliminate failure from improperly field-installed leads.
- Dual-size port outlet can accommodate 15mm (½”) hose barb and ½” drop pipe (15.8mm ID) or 18mm (5/8”) hose barb.
- Anti-wicking cable entrance protects the motor from an incorrectly installed splice.
- Over-sized eyelet for easy installation of safety line.
- Built-in 50 mesh stainless steel screen to prevent debris intrusion.
- Field serviceable with our full line of repair kits.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty. -dependant on the pump being installed correctly.
Power supply: At 30 VDC, the SWP-6000 draws 5.0 amps (150 Watts). The voltage range of operation is 12 volts min. to 30 volts max. The suggested solar panel/array for best performance would be 180 Watts or larger. A larger wattage solar panel/array would best support the pump performance on a partially sunny day. The solar panel(s) should be located as close as possible to the pump, in an area that ideally receives direct sunshine from 10am to 3pm.