Aquatec Solar Water Pump 4000
The SWP-4000 Solar submersible pump is ideal for remote off-grid locations for home and livestock water needs. Can pump to a height of 70m, and up to 2,500 litres per day.
The Aquatec SWP Series are electric positive displacement diaphragm pumps. Internal over pressure protection is included in the design of the pump to protect all components in the installation.
The maximum pump diameter of the SWP-4000 is 95mm (3-3/4”), designed to fit into a standard 100mm (4”) well casing.Features & Benefits
- Made in USA with proven Aquatec design and quality.
- SWP-4000 fits well casings 100mm (4”) or larger.
- Pump is protected from moisture intrusion by double o-ring seals.
- Capable of pumping from depths of up to 70m (SWP-4000),
- Able to operate with voltage up to 30 VDC.
- Rugged Stainless Steel shell construction for optimum durability and corrosion resistance.
- Factory-installed 91 cm of 3.31mm2 (12 AWG ) motor leads eliminate failure from improperly field-installed leads.
- Dual-size port outlet can accommodate 15mm (½”) hose barb and ½” drop pipe (15.8mm ID) or 18mm (5/8”) hose barb.
- Anti-wicking cable entrance protects the motor from an incorrectly installed splice.
- Over-sized eyelet for easy installation of safety line.
- Built-in 50 mesh stainless steel screen to prevent debris intrusion.
- Field serviceable with our full line of repair kits.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty. -dependant on the pump being installed correctly and (if required) an appropriate controller being used.
Power supply: At 30 VDC, the SWP-4000 pump draws 3.7 amps (111 Watts), The voltage range of operation is 12 volts min. to 30 volts max. The suggested solar panel/array for best performance would be 180 Watts or larger. A larger wattage solar panel/array would best support the pump performance on a partially sunny day. The solar panel(s) should be located as close as possible to the pump, in an area that ideally receives direct sunshine from 10am to 3pm.