Perkinz New Zealand - EB Engineering
98 litre Stanley Spot & Broadcast Sprayer (30 metre hose)
The Perkinz 12-Volt pump spot/broadcast sprayer ensures outstanding reliability and time-saving convenience season after season. The sprayers are equipped with a unique broadcast nozzles; producing a heavier droplet pattern, reducing drift while allowing the sprayer to accurately target specific areas. These are ideal for covering larger areas such as paddocks and with large tanks, the frequency of refilling is reduced making them a great solution for any farmer.
This is the exact same, high quality product as the Stanley branded 98l we have been selling but with a white tank. Stanley have discontinued their 12V sprayer range so we are rebranding to Perkinz.
NOTE. Price includes GST and freight in New Zealand.
Note this Sprayer has a 5.7lpm 150psi pump so it can accommodate the extra-long hose
- 98L Tank
- 12V 5.7 LPM open flow Perkinz on-demand pump provides faster priming and longer life; 150 PSI max
- 100% continuous duty rating Honeywell MICRO SWITCH™ for enhanced durability and efficiency Santoprene™ diaphragm and Viton® valves have superior reliability and chemical resistance
- Unique pressure switch design slowly cycles the pump for less switch and motor wear
- Quick connect ports for easy changes
- Proprietary tank design features extra-thick walls made with a special chemical -and UV- resistant polymer
- Single nozzle broadcast lance sprays a 4.2m swath with no boom arms to break
- Large droplets for minimal drift
- Approved for use with Roundup® agricultural herbicide
- Spray gun nozzle adjusts from cone to stream; stream shoots up to 9m horizontally and 6m vertically
- Easy to fill 15.2cm diameter tank lid Bottom tank drain for easy empty Includes remote switch with battery clips and tie-down straps
- 87CM Length X 53CM Height X 37CM Wide
- 2 Year Warranty